Robert Allen – Paid to Pitch Download
Discover the secret meeting we use to land more clients, double our fees, and work on ONLY the projects we want.
In this rapid-fire training, get EVERYTHING you need to start offering this unique service TODAY, including:
- exact emails and follow up messages to send to clients to close these deals
- exact survey questions to ask to uncover critical insights for working with new clients
- exact slide deck templates that make doing these meetings possible
- exact phone scripts that allow you to go into the conversation with confidence and get clients excited to do this with you
- exact proposal templates that show you how we break up deliverables and pricing
- And more!
In our business, we have a secret…
All of our biggest clients have one thing in common.
They paid us $1,000 to pitch them on more expensive services before we even started working together.
We call this getting Paid To Pitch.
And this is a strategy we’ve been using to predictably turn out high ticket clients for years.
It works the same way every time.
The client gets a link to a special call booking page.
They pay us $1,000 to reserve a meeting time on our calendar.
And then when the meeting is over, we sign the clients on projects worth between $8K-$39K for our business.
When it comes to signing clients on large project fees, we’ve never seen anything more effective than our Paid To Pitch method.
Actually, 100% of the clients who’ve gone through this process have turned into more business and projects.
In fact, last year, it was working so well we actually stopped offering it temporarily — because we got so busy we couldn’t take on any more clients.
PLUS, the clients who pay us to pitch actually refer even more clients to us.
In all, these $1,000 meetings have been worth more than $200K to our business in the past 2 years.
And for the first time ever, we want to show you how we do it.
Plus, give you examples and templates of previous meetings we’ve run in the past.
And reveal exactly how this strategy can fit into your business’ growth plans.
The people who’ve seen it couldn’t believe we gave all this away!