Patrick O’Connell – The $20K Per Month Design Business Download
Design profits isn’t magic, it’s cause and effect
We get designers laser-focused on the simple actions that create big reactions. You’ll find our students building powerful offers, improving their marketing/sales systems and doing real work, not making noise on social media.
Most generic courses teach a specific skill like sales or marketing without fixing the most important thing: the value of the product/service. This creates clueless designers who don’t understand why things don’t work .To succeed in design business you need to learn the “full stack” — five interconnected layers of understanding built on top of each other.
- Entrepreneurial awareness — Value mastery, market differentiation
- Offer building — Packaging, messaging, positioning
- Lead generation — Free & paid traffic, websites, funnels, bookings
- Sales mastery — Rapport, strategy, proposals, contracts
- Business processes — Tools, systems, workflows, metrics