Justin Brooks (AdSkills) – The AdSkills Pro 5 Level Progression Matrix Download
WHAT YOU GET?
Introducing: The AdSkills Pro 5 Level Progression Matrix
Level 1: First Time Ad Buyer
You’ll start out by learning the bare basics of getting your first digital ad live. If you already have a facebook account or a gmail account, then you’ve already got the first steps. You’ll walk away from this level knowing the vocabulary you need, the digital accounts you’ll need, how to reach a target prospect, track your success, and set your campaigns live.
- You’ll know all the industry jargon and sound confident
- You’ll know how to research a market and create a live ad campaign
- You’ll know enough to help local businesses or charities succeed
- You’ll be able to earn $48,000 – $60,000 annually as your salary
Level 2: Junior Ad Buyer
At this level you’ll go from learning to mastering the basics. You’ll start working towards replacing your income. This is where you’ll get experience under your belt with our monthly mentor calls. You’ll walk away from this level knowing how to launch your agency website, create your case study, build a pipeline of leads for your agency, and sell a systematic ad buying service as a junior ad buyer. Or land a job working at an agency to get paid while you learn the industry better.
- You’ll be confident launching ad campaigns and fixing them
- You’ll have several ad campaigns under your control
- You’ll be able to help the largest local companies and franchises
- You’ll be able to charge $1,000 – $1,500/mo for your skill level
Level 3: Freelancer
This is the level most of the industry is at, where people are able to confidently work from home. At this level, you’ll easily be able to acquire clients at $2500/month. This is the level when you start learning to filter your clients and qualify your leads so you can acquire only the best clients. You will transition from the “hunter” to the “hunted” at this level. Meaning clients will begin coming to you, instead of you chasing them.
- You’ll have respect from peers and family for your advertising skill
- You’ll have multiple clients who each have multiple ad campaigns
- You’ll be able to work on national and small international accounts
- You’ll be able to charge a minimum $2,500/mo for your skill level
- You’ll notice clients start seeking you out instead of you chasing them
Level 4: Senior Ad Buyer or Marketing Director
By this stage you’ve built a full tool chest of skills, and assistants to help you deliver for your clients. At the end of this level you’ll have duplicatable systems to scale your services. You’ll have a content plan that positions you as an industry expert. You’ll have a mastery level of understanding ad buying and marketing setting you up for the largest and most lucrative career paths.
- You’ll become known as an expert in the industry
- You’ll have several assistants helping you with your client work
- You’ll be able work on campaigns at the global and Fortune 500 level
- You’ll start charging $2,500 + 10-25% profits from your campaigns
- You’ll have enough word of mouth referrals to cherry pick deals
- You’ll be able to add on consulting revenue to your services
Level 5: Advertising Guru or C Level Executive
You’ve made it! You replaced your “JOB” a long time ago, you have a team doing the work, you have respect from the industry, and opportunities flow to you. You’ll be sought out for your knowledge, demanding $5,000 – $10,000 per month and getting it. If you desire, you’ll even start getting speaking engagements either at industry conferences or on podcasts. The most lucrative career paths will be available to you.
- You’ll have a team doing most of the daily work for you
- You’ll get requests to speak on stage or podcasts
- You’ll be able to land clients that pay you $10,000+ per month
- You’ll be able to earn $1,000/hr for your consulting calls
- You’ll be able to deliver at the C-Level for large companies
- You’ll understand all parts of business from accounting to acquisition
Plus These 3 Agency Bonuses
⭐ Bonus #1: Rapid Replace Yourself Kit
You’ll grow much faster if YOU aren’t doing all the work. With this kit you’ll have every tool, document, and system to hire your first 10 team members.
You’ll have every job ad already written for you and every task they should be completing itemized out line by line. You don’t have to think about what they should be doing, just hand them these documents and they’ll know how to get started.
Imagine if they also graded their own performance for you – YEP THAT’S INCLUDED! You’ll get our quarterly self-review system where they grade their own performance on each task they are supposed to be doing. This is the ultimate accountability system and all you have to do is look over their grades to decide where they need help.
⭐ Bonus #2: Search & Destroy Client Getting System
Clients will see you as the ambulance here to save them after you apply this strategy. My close friend who worked at Google teaches this lesson.
When he left Google and started his own ad agency, he needed to get clients quickly. This is the same strategy he used. It’s a very low friction method, meaning you do not need to be a salesperson to do it.
You’re literally, just showing people where they are losing money and then asking them if they’d like any help fixing the mistake. Inside you’re learn every step of this process. How to find the report inside Google ads that shows where they are losing money, how to execute the meeting, and how to fix the problem.
We’ve had some students build their whole agency doing nothing but just this one method that we include as a bonus. It’s our “dummy proof” plan and that’s why we include it. To make sure that there is at least one method that is so easy, literally anyone could do it.
If you know how to use email and start a zoom meeting, then you already have all the skills you need to do this “search and destroy” method.
⭐ Bonus #3: Expert Interviews
Along with our 5 level progression training, we’ve added 4 interviews with millionaires who’ve already done what you are about to start.
Inside these interviews you’ll hear their story of how they started, how they structure their current ad agency, and how you can follow in their footsteps.
Not just one, not two, not three, but we’ve secured 4 of these experts inside. You’ll get to learn from all 4 of them in addition to the training you’ve read about above.